Forums » Fist Fucking

• 1 posts
    October 22, 2014 1:24 PM CEST

I'm in the process of stretching my cunt to get fist fucked by the hubby and welcome any tips you guys may have for a novice like me. Right now I can easily take this this guy from FortTroff;

http://www.forttroff.com/71370_gallery?pcat=

I'm now working on taking this that is slightly larger with with ease.

http://www.forttroff.com/71402_gallery?pcat=

As a general goal, how big should I go before attempting to take the fist? 

• 3 posts
    October 24, 2014 1:08 PM CEST

Fort Troff is a good site.  It has given me many good ideas on playing and playing safely.  The selection is great.  I an now into the infaltable toys.  The are good for helping to open up a tight hole.

• 13 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:25 PM CEST
    • 1 posts
    March 9, 2015 3:02 PM CET

Morning Guys

All the toys in the world will only take one just so far and in the end your going to have to take the "bull" by the hand and simply take your hubby's fist one and for all and that's a good thing in the long run. In many ways, a fist is easlier to take than a toy and a whole lot more fun too! Nightly action is required even if your just taking fingers, sooner or you guys are going to slip up and said fist is going to just slip righyt in and that is going to be a "wow" moment to say the least.

By the way, I trust hubby is learning to take your fist as well?

The best fisting experences are those between guys who are exchanging each other's fist nightly!

• 8 posts
    April 14, 2015 4:41 PM CEST

I believe it should start with your boyfriend.

His knowledge of how to get you horny and hungry as hell for his to play with your arse is vital.

What he's got to do is to start with one finger and keep on playing with your arse.

pretty soon he'll have  more than one finger in there and you'll be so fucking horney you'll be wanting to swallow his whole hand.

If it's your boyfriend who is going to take your fisting cherry, then with a little migh of magic, and the right mood it will be so fucking blissful that it will live with you both forever.

• fly
    • 5 posts
    January 3, 2016 1:47 AM CET

I agree with the comments above. 

The first toy you showed was about 7" around. The BAM toy is almost 8" around. I was told, "if you can take BAM, you can take a fist." So BAM was a goal for me. BAM ended up being easily possible after a while, so I stepped up to something 9" around. It was a real challenge at first, but became easier with patience, the best lube—J-Lube for this type of training is better than Crisco—and consistent training; daily. 

For me the key was a lot of alone play; just me and the toy and the lube and some good poppers. I could really go at my own pace, understand the sensations, breath and just hang out with the toy inside for as long or as little as I could manage. There are times when you are increasing the circumference that it is a bit painful, spasm-y, "omg I am going to really do damage." But with no one around to watch this process, it really gives you a chance to get to know the sensations, breath through any spasms, and finally to come to terms with what you are asking your body to do. One mentor said that a bttm should be able to sit on a large dildo for 1/2 hour to be truly ready for a fist. I guess this has to do with training the hole to "breath through" the body's natural spasm reaction to being invaded in this way. 

I would recommend going for something 9" around, and then moving up to 9.5". When those are comfortable, you will be able to accommodate a fist easily. It still might not happen with your partner right away, as it is a different thing to be fisted. 

To stop myself from over thinking being fisted when I was beginning I had a glass or two of wine and shared two joints, and some good fresh poppers. I was alert and aware, but really relaxed. It still took us three separate attempts before he was able to enter me. I was resisting; the body was protecting itself. My partner understood really well, as he had had lots of experience as a bottom. Finally, third time lucky, and it was a MUCH different sensation from any toy. He just kind of slipped slowly over a threshold and into a seemingly open space. It was a revelation and all I could say over and over and over again was, "Wow, wow, wow....!"

Scott at Square Peg Toys really understands fisting and has a range of toys designed to get your ass ready for it. Check out his site. 

Hope some of this helps with your quest. It is more than worth the effort it takes to get there.

• 13 posts
    October 1, 2016 8:13 PM CEST

the first time i got my fist completely in my cunt was better than when i lost my virginity, which was 9.