Forums » Other Kinks & Fetishes

Deep Throat & Training

• 3 posts
    February 9, 2015 3:09 AM CET
    I want to be able to really deep throat. My first few attempts stopped me at the gag reflex. First time with a dildo, I got past the gag reflex but it wasn't great until I tried a little lube. Today, a full 13 cm of 4cm diameter dong slipped down like I was born for this. I think it was my nerves more than anything that stopped me going further, though my throat is telling me that it knows I did something unusual. Which brings me to my question. What's the best lube for deep throat? Water based lube is Ok, but thins out, obviously, so I tried some meo gel and that seems fine, but is there better?
    • 13 posts
    February 9, 2015 12:58 PM CET
    Motivation, the correct angle, a nice man attached to the cock, and some practice is the best lube.

Same thing works for taking a nice fist.
  • Gus
    • 1 posts
    February 13, 2015 3:06 AM CET

The best approach I have found is to make sure that you position your head and mouth  so that the angel of the other guy's cock moves smoothly down your throat.  Most guys cock natually bend downward, so allow your throat to open in the direction his cock is bending.  Another observation that diminishes the gag reflex is to breath out as his cock slides into your mouth and throat.  Following this practice of breathing out as you go down on the other guy will allow you to take the longest cock to his balls.  Let me know if this works for you!

• 3 posts
    February 13, 2015 11:23 PM CET
    Thanks for the tips. Worked for me. The cock in my profile photo? All the way in. Much easier than a dildo and a hell of a lot more fun. I never imagined it would be as nice as this. I licked his balls at the same time, and swallowing while he's down there massages the head of his cock. I can feel the pleasure way go through him. I could get addicted to this!
    This post was edited by Simon at February 14, 2015 8:36 PM CET
    • 3 posts
    February 14, 2015 8:38 PM CET
    I am training on this baby now, Blown Away 8", but I think I need bigger
    This post was edited by Simon at February 14, 2015 8:38 PM CET