Forums » Fist Fucking

Self Fisting

• 1 posts
    September 30, 2015 3:41 PM CEST

hey guys. Farily new to fisting, but totally getting into it - and always looking for more.  I prefer getting fisted by another guy (or guys) or even a woman, but I can't always arrnage it and need to go it alone sometimes....  I have some huge dildos, and even got a fist dildo, which i can easily take to about 9 or 10 inches, but it is getting old...I can edge a few fingers in around it, but I really want to fist myself.  Probelm is I can't get into a position to get my hand all the way to my ass.  Not a question of my ass not being able to take my hand, but that I simply can't contrort my body to get my hand in the right position. What is the best position for self fisting? Any stretching or other suggestions?  Thanks, Jeff

• 9 posts
    October 10, 2015 10:37 AM CEST

Hi Jeff, I find the best position is on my side or stomach. Then maybe something to brace against. Then get your arm over your arse 7 in that way.

That seems to work for me mate. Have fun Hogmaster Stewart

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2015 3:38 PM CET

Hi Jeff. I find that the best position for fisting youself is from the front. Squat down as if you are going to have a shit and use whichever hand you prefer to fist yourself and do from the front by going under your balls. I can get right up in there using this method whereas I cant get a hand in going round the back. hope this helps you to achieve your hole, (pun).

• fly
    • 5 posts
    January 3, 2016 1:15 AM CET

I have to agree with enigma2way, as I most often squat and enter from the front, when I am in the mood for selfing.

However, a really good alternative is to try when you are in the shower. A shower stall is best, or use a wall that surrounds the tub. The trick is to use the wall of the shower stall to help. You wedge your elbow into the corner and just kind of back yourself onto the fist/arm this way. It is still awkward, but the wall helps to secure your arm so that it will stay steady where you need it to be. It cuts down on the discomfort of twisting and tenseing usually associated with this kind of self love, as the corner holds your arm in place quite effectively. You still might need to warm up a little beforehand, but in a pinch this is doable during your morning shower. Especially good if you need the feeling, but need to be discreet about it too. "I was just washing my hair!"  This was first posted on here by an Australian man. 

• 1 posts
    February 12, 2016 6:41 AM CET
    Hi guys I just love fist my ass Im using also dildos I'm in Asia in middle east here dildos not legal so I'm using big thick good shape things bottles glasses my hand 7up can till now Im able to take maximum 8 inch dia things easily if u guys know any ur friend or relative any ur known person in my country pls let me know I'm looking foster to make my hole more wider I just love that
    • 6 posts
    February 13, 2016 12:29 AM CET

I am bottom. However, when I have no top or dominant, I practice self-fisting with dildo's. This enables my asshole to remain in shape for real work.

• 3 posts
    February 22, 2016 7:13 PM CET

standing position. arm behind your back, elbow against the wall for extra preasure. see xtube elbow deep selffisting

• 13 posts
    August 16, 2016 6:19 PM CEST

i had a couple of years hiatus from self fisting and when i started back i found it somewhat difficult to get my wrist to bend like i needed it in order to get past my knuckles. before i stopped, i could lay on my back and just pile drive my cunt with either fist with no bracing of any kind. when i did finally start back and encountered difficulty, i found that if i put my elbow in the indent just behind my ankle, i could push my body down onto my arm without much effort. once i did this, i pushed in past the knuckles. 

• 3 posts
    November 25, 2018 8:07 PM CET

I like to lay on my left side/ stomach and then reach behind me with my right hand.  I can only get in up to my wrist this way.  The other position I like is standing in the shower with my back arched - I can reach around with my right hand and punch my hole.  I can only go as deep as my wrist this way but it will do when there is no one around to punch fuck me.