Forums » Anal Health & Wellbeing

Anal Spasms Whist Cleaning

• 2 posts
    September 27, 2015 11:09 AM CEST

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this and my main reason for joining was hopefully to get some help or advice.

Recently when I have been cleaning my arse out for fisting, I seem to get to a point where my arse becomes super sensitive. It gets to the points where I begin to shudder all over my body. When I touch my arse instide, I can feel that the muscles are all pushing down.

This has been happening only recently and it is becoming a little frustrating, as I can't clean properly or play afterwards. Does anyone else experience the same thing? Or know what might be causing it?

• 9 posts
    September 30, 2015 4:56 AM CEST

Hi mate, whilst I haven't experienced the same thing , I have in the past had a few problems.

The answer for me has been, Don't rush the cleanout. Take it slowly over a few hours. I know that this means you can't fist spontainiously, but hey, ... prepare early for a great time.

I start the day before by limiting what I eat, then next morning I start a gentle clean out & repeat a few times during the day. I use luke warm water, not hot & certainly not cold especially in winter.

I also use something like immodium or lomotil to slow the digestive system down & help stop spasms.

I then use a long slim double ended toy just to open up the tubes, to competly empty. I find that if I do this I can play all night & even the next morning without any mishaps.

Occasionaly I will use a Buscopan tablet if I have a slight tummy ache.

May I suggest you get hold of the book "Fist Me" by Stephen Niederwieser. It is well worth a read. With lots of tips & suggestions on all things fisting.

Hope this helps mate. & HAPPY FISTING.

Hogmaster

• 2 posts
    October 25, 2015 7:13 PM CET

Hi Hogmaster,

Thanks for the response! Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I did read your response shortly after you wrote it, but I have only been able to get onto the forums to write my reply.

Your advice has worked wonders!! :) I had one of the best fisting sessions a couple of weeks ago. It was intense and hot! The tips in the book you suggested really did help me clean out without any mishaps.

Thanks for the info and help! :)

• 9 posts
    October 28, 2015 5:02 AM CET

My pleasure mate, we fisting brothers have to look after each other. Great to read you had such a great time Keep it up man. Hogmaster