Forums » Stories

Fun With A RentMan

• 2 posts
    June 28, 2020 8:14 AM CEST

I foundhim on RentMen. I asked him if he would please use toys on my ass. He said he was really into that.  I told him it was my birthday and he said we will make an evening of it.  Come over early and we will go shopping for a new toy to add to your collection and I will use it on you tonight!  So I got to his hotel and he was knelt down outside petting a dog.  Man, he was FINE!  A good country boy in boots, ripped jeans, tanktop and baseball hat.  He stood up and he was over 6 feet tall like me.  We got into his sprtscar and we went to two toystores.  I settled on a vibrator with a moving end on it like a tongue that massaged your prostate.  We go bacl to the hotel. He has a sling setup in his room.  He said I want your ass in that sling now!  Who am I to disobey a direct order. I stripped and got my ass hanging out the end of his sling.  He went and grabbed his bag of toys, and WOW!   He had like 40 different ones.  He started out with a vibrating toy that felt really good.  Then he moved up to the next one and so one until I was taking this big Hankey toy in my ass.  Damn that was a great birthday!!!!