Forums » Fist Fucking

Deep fisting

• 1 posts
    April 6, 2020 10:45 AM CEST
    So my boyfriend can get in almost to the elbow then it feels like he hits a wall. Is there something we should be doing or not doing?
    • 1 posts
    June 17, 2020 4:58 PM CEST
    Bump. I’d also like an answer to this. I also had this issue and my partner said he moved around to try and find an opening but nothing. It hurt like hell so I told him to stop but there’s definitely a “wall” there...
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2020 5:50 AM CET
    I have the same problem with toys. I should be able to take more. And yes, it is painful.
    • 36 posts
    November 6, 2020 9:23 AM CET

I think from some of these answers you need to understand the three different sphincter muscles and where they are located. Being a NEWBIE fistee and expecting to have an arm disappear up your hole isn't happening. It's a process, sometimes a long one. Having said that....it's your partner who also needs to understand the route his arm is going. Butt plugs, even XXXL plugs get nowhere near the depth of an arm. But they do stretch your external sphincter muscle and forcing that will cause you pain and discomfort for days. As a young fistee...I wanted it ALL THE FIRST DAY. ...that didn't happen. I built up to it with toys and larger toys and accepting just a wrist in the beginning.Then came the forearm depth and the fisters wiggling his other hand around his arm stretching it a bit more. Your hole will respond .Importantly, is the lube....and lots of it. You DON'T want the resistance of a dry arm going up your ass. You can not have enough lube. Learn to relax....if you are tense...so is your ASS. In the heat of the moment especially if you're smoking something or sniffing something...you're losing control of the situation and throwing caution to the wind....BAD MISTAKE. Personally....I want to be in control at all times during a fisting sessions. When a guy has his arm up my ass to his bicep...I better be aware of it.Besides he cums instantly when his arm is in up to his bicep and I can still squeeze my anal muscles around his arm... it's a major turn on for him. LOL Above all this should be enjoyable to both parties. I find NO discomfort these days in being fisted DEEP or wide....but again I didn't do it over night. Have fun and hang on for the ride....LOL  

• 4 posts
    May 3, 2021 1:23 AM CEST

The answer lies in how your digestive system is built. !st sphincter is the anus. It is designed to open and close. With patient work and lube it will open amazingly far. Your rectum is the chamber beyond. It's very stretchy, and designed to hold your waste til you can dump it. It's about 5 to 8 inches deep. Somewhere near the top, and very very rarely at the top, is your Sygmoind flexure. This is where your colon connects to your rectum. For toys, most of them are ridged and not flexible. But the Sygmoid makes a turn, somewhere near the top. This leaves a shallow pocket at the top of your rectum stiff toys get caught in. Just pushing here is a trip to the hospital and an end to your anal career. Don't. The Sygmoid flexsure is not really very flexy. It needs very gentile massage and some mental effort to relax that part of you. That's where your second sphincter is. Like your anus, you can learn to control it. Any toy work here need to be done with very soft, read hard to even get in you soft, toys that will automatically follow tour curves and bends and not hurt you. Square peg super soft bronze are the best. You need to be clean high in the system to do depth play. If you have waste in the colon, the bend in it at the Sygmoid Flexsure is more sever, Bigger bend, harder to make the turn. Once you get a hand, or a toy, or anything past into the colon, it goes up til about the average mans elbow. Then it makes a hard 90 degree turn into the transverse colon. Thats the wall you hit that hit up. being able to make that turn is not easy and most peoples intestines won't give enough to comfortably do so. Be VERY careful here. Hope this explains the why's. Another trick to depth play is getting lube inside you. I use crisco or sometimes J-lube. but usually crisco.

• 1 posts
    May 23, 2021 11:04 AM CEST
    versholeman said:

The answer lies in how your digestive system is built. !st sphincter is the anus. It is designed to open and close. With patient work and lube it will open amazingly far. Your rectum is the chamber beyond. It's very stretchy, and designed to hold your waste til you can dump it. It's about 5 to 8 inches deep. Somewhere near the top, and very very rarely at the top, is your Sygmoind flexure. This is where your colon connects to your rectum. For toys, most of them are ridged and not flexible. But the Sygmoid makes a turn, somewhere near the top. This leaves a shallow pocket at the top of your rectum stiff toys get caught in. Just pushing here is a trip to the hospital and an end to your anal career. Don't. The Sygmoid flexsure is not really very flexy. It needs very gentile massage and some mental effort to relax that part of you. That's where your second sphincter is. Like your anus, you can learn to control it. Any toy work here need to be done with very soft, read hard to even get in you soft, toys that will automatically follow tour curves and bends and not hurt you. Square peg super soft bronze are the best. You need to be clean high in the system to do depth play. If you have waste in the colon, the bend in it at the Sygmoid Flexsure is more sever, Bigger bend, harder to make the turn. Once you get a hand, or a toy, or anything past into the colon, it goes up til about the average mans elbow. Then it makes a hard 90 degree turn into the transverse colon. Thats the wall you hit that hit up. being able to make that turn is not easy and most peoples intestines won't give enough to comfortably do so. Be VERY careful here. Hope this explains the why's. Another trick to depth play is getting lube inside you. I use crisco or sometimes J-lube. but usually crisco.

It's true and was helpful for me as a beginner. My pal got really big hands and I got too much pain. So just lube it up. I still prefer lube with exotic ingredients(menthol etc.) and water-based like this one for example. Take care guys! 

• 36 posts
    May 24, 2021 1:29 AM CEST
    Well said !