Forums » Chemicals

Rectal administration of drugs

• 1 posts
    April 17, 2019 4:28 PM CEST

Y would like information about rectal administration of cocaine, mephe, etc. What

is the best method? What efects? Anal relax and better dilatation? Thanks

• 10 posts
    May 9, 2019 7:23 AM CEST

Contact me directly. I have some experience watching it being done.

• 7 posts
    July 30, 2019 9:23 PM CEST

Only going to speak to the second item you mentioned. Perhaps anal relax and better dilatation happens. But the way it hits me in that moment when it hits me makes me feel sorry for anyone who doesn't get this. I'm wired pretty anal-centrically it seems but whether the other things happen or not, it's a good 10x increase on the pleasure of anal play. Just one pigs opinion. Your mileage may vary.

• 1 posts
    August 1, 2019 12:48 PM CEST
    pinpointpig said:

Only going to speak to the second item you mentioned. Perhaps anal relax and better dilatation happens. But the way it hits me in that moment when it hits me makes me feel sorry for anyone who doesn't get this. I'm wired pretty anal-centrically it seems but whether the other things happen or not, it's a good 10x increase on the pleasure of anal play. Just one pigs opinion. Your mileage may vary.

I have never administered a booty bump to another pig but have heard that it is far more superior "trip" than by sniffing or injecting.

• 7 posts
    August 2, 2019 4:42 AM CEST

I'm pretty sure I'm one in (a high number), but not do I enjoy it better, it's also more economical. Had a smoker over today. From now on smokers byoT. I got smoked out.

• 8 posts
    August 2, 2019 1:07 PM CEST
    I love submitting to a top and let him administrator my drugs let them inject me and get me as high as he wants i also enjoy when someone puts poppers on a rag and puts over my mouth until I pass out so they can do what they want to me on webcam
    • 2 posts
    August 2, 2019 1:08 PM CEST

Rectal administration gets the chems right into the place that matters: your ass. Buy some small syringes (without the needle), dissolve the substance in 1 ml of water, shove it up you ass, plunge the syringe and clench for as long as you can. Carefully remove the empty syringe taking care not to split out the dissolved substance. The effects should starts in 15 to 20 minutes. if you're not sure on dosage, look it up on the web.

• 1 posts
    August 8, 2019 8:59 PM CEST
    I really enjoy booty bumps. Definitely an intense high with the right dosage. Makes my hole super hungry. Rochester, NY here.
    • 7 posts
    August 10, 2019 7:41 AM CEST

Thank you! Good to hear from someone else who loves booty bumps like I do. Guys look at me like I'm crazy but they work better than a slam does for me.

• 2 posts
    August 17, 2019 10:19 AM CEST
    I haven’t done in a looong while. Makes me horny and wanting to do it again!
    • 7 posts
    August 17, 2019 3:40 PM CEST

I wanted to hit on a couple of things that a couple of you brought up and post an update on what I said earlier. Someone hit on dosage and mentioned that you can find it on the internet. I'm sure you can but depending upon the mix of the product, it's still going to vary. In my opinion, I find it best to mix it weak on the first pass. It's easy enough to mix up a second batch if your first one is not strong enough. I can usually tell when I've mixed it too hot (strong) almost immediately because just as the effects come on strong, so does the urge to crap the stuff back out. In the past I've had to expel mixtures after 10 to 20 minutes that I simply could no longer hold. Also, I've found that the effects begin almost immediately and can take 15 to 20 minutes before then reach full effect. Additionally, as play progresses and my hole loosens, I may stick a plug in mine to retain the bump. Admittedly, sometimes this may cause more leakage than retention. But either way, a plug in the hole at that point feels amazing.

So, an update and perhaps a caution. This past month has been quite a ride with me playing around 22 days out of 30. What's worth mentioning about this is that a couple times during this period, my colon began feeling pretty sore, something that never happens to me. So perhaps it should be noted that I'm not sure this is the best policy for long-term use. I'm not saying that it won't be fine but I felt I should mention it.

• 1 posts
    August 27, 2019 3:28 PM CEST

I'm solely a T Butt Bumper, from what i read it's more effective & there's less risk of addiction; IMO this has been true on both counts. Like Pinpointpig, my ass is my erogenous zone & a bump (directly placing powder or shards in hole using a speculum to keep hole open for administration) makes it more so. I'm sensitive to all drugs, prescribed or recreational; so Butt Bumping is economical & efficient for me. In order to avoid a sore asshole (bumps allow me to play at least 12 hours depending on mix), I blend several drops each of eucalyptus, peppermint & lavender oils into my JLube mix which allows my hole to feel comfortable in extended play; I set any remainders in refrigerator to make it last for several weeks.

• 7 posts
    August 27, 2019 8:01 PM CEST
    Phag8 said:

I'm solely a T Butt Bumper, from what i read it's more effective & there's less risk of addiction; IMO this has been true on both counts. Like Pinpointpig, my ass is my erogenous zone & a bump (directly placing powder or shards in hole using a speculum to keep hole open for administration) makes it more so. I'm sensitive to all drugs, prescribed or recreational; so Butt Bumping is economical & efficient for me. In order to avoid a sore asshole (bumps allow me to play at least 12 hours depending on mix), I blend several drops each of eucalyptus, peppermint & lavender oils into my JLube mix which allows my hole to feel comfortable in extended play; I set any remainders in refrigerator to make it last for several weeks.

• 7 posts
    August 27, 2019 8:09 PM CEST

I have never tried directly administering T in solid form but I find this concept intriguing and will have to try it the next time I play. Perfect excuse to buy that tunnel plug I've been eyeballing. Thanks too for the salve tip. I will have to try this as well.

• 1 posts
    August 28, 2019 2:46 AM CEST
    pinpointpig said:

I have never tried directly administering T in solid form but I find this concept intriguing and will have to try it the next time I play. Perfect excuse to buy that tunnel plug I've been eyeballing. Thanks too for the salve tip. I will have to try this as well.

I’ve used it in its solid and powdered form rectally....and find that, although the high is great...the drug stays too long in one concentrated place...and tends to irritate and even has created a sore spot since the drug (without dissolving into water) stays adhered to the delicate rectal tissue where it ends up and doesn’t move much until it’s finally dissolved or is physically moved. 
    Your experience with this may differ. 
    Good luck!

• 7 posts
    October 15, 2019 7:49 AM CEST

So, after long term use of booty bump to administer T, I have come to the conclusion that this may be the best policy when you're doing it 4 to 7 days a week, more than once a day. After about 2 months of doing this, my colon became quite sensitive until one day, it basically felt like the whole area was on fire. Needless to say, I had to pull myself out of action for 4 days and the truth is that this probably wasn't enough, as I've noticed an increasing ineffectiveness since then. I'll be moving soon and won't have the opportunities to play I had here in this area. This will no doubt give me a chance to rest and I'm fairly sure I need it.

I would imagine that done less often this would not be the issue it became for me and once I'm back up to my old tricks, I will test a more moderate use of the booty bump and report my findings back here.

• n
    • 6 posts
    September 25, 2020 6:12 AM CEST
    VideoSchleek said:
    I really enjoy booty bumps. Definitely an intense high with the right dosage. Makes my hole super hungry. Rochester, NY here.

• n
    • 6 posts
    September 25, 2020 6:13 AM CEST

Bootybumps are the best. :)

• n
    • 6 posts
    November 6, 2020 8:04 PM CET

Good, it opens up the h0le more.

• Mac
    • 2 posts
    February 10, 2022 9:57 PM CET

I love injecting coke right up my arse, it’s a much quicker better rush and I’ll just about do anything after that