Forums » Pre- & Post Fist Fucking

Post Fist

• 2 posts
    December 8, 2014 3:04 PM CET

Hi guys, does anyone have any tips or suggestions re healing and soothing potions or lotions used internally and around the sphincter post play? Products that either soothe or encourage and support healing, reduce inflammation or irritation etc... I currently shove a haemoroids suppositorie in with a squeeze of Germoloids and another squeeze of Voltarol Gel. Does seem to do the trick but those last two products are not intended for internal use... 

• 7 posts
    December 8, 2014 10:52 PM CET

MayfairRascal:

Pre Fisting: I like my top to work a little bit of hemorriod ointment up into my hole to reduce some swelling and seems to stop the traces of blood that sometimes occur.

Post Fisting: I use a few things to speed recovery. I clean my self well and then use some aloe vera wipes on my hole. Then I use a good amount of "Boudreeaux's Butt Paste" all over and up in my hole. Suppose to be the zinc the helps the most. I have used a plain zinc cream before, but this stuff is magic for me.

Hope this help!

Red Gem

• 1 posts
    April 15, 2015 9:36 AM CEST
    Aloe vera and zinc both very good. But I don't wash out afterwards, especially if my bf has cum in me.
    • 7 posts
    April 30, 2015 11:14 AM CEST
    So where do you buy that butt paste from I have never herd of this before??
    • 7 posts
    April 30, 2015 4:55 PM CEST

I get it at Target or Walmart or the grocery store. You can find it in the baby department/asile.

• 9 posts
    August 24, 2015 3:20 AM CEST

Hi guys, can't believe that there is such a thing as BUTT PASTE!!!!! We are very deprived (note the spelling) well we are also depraived in Australia. We certainly can't buy it in our Target stores. LOL Hogmaster

• 7 posts
    August 26, 2015 7:25 PM CEST

Hope this helps you guys from the land down under.

www.buttpaste.com or http://www.amazon.com/Boudreauxs-Butt-Paste-Ointment-Protectant/dp/B001190D5Q

This post was edited by Red Gem at August 26, 2015 7:26 PM CEST
    • 13 posts
    October 1, 2016 8:19 PM CEST

i prefer to walk around with my cunt sore for a couple of days to remind me of the good fisting i got. otherwise, my insatiable cunt wants it again right away.

• 1 posts
    November 15, 2018 7:27 PM CET

I find that just a nice warm "sitz bath" with plain warm water for about 20 minutes or so really helps repair, relieve, my hole.  I always have trouble with the outer hole, the area you can actually see from the outside getting sensitive and sore.  I have even done this between FF sessions.  Nothing in the water, just warm water.  I don't lay down, or I get too hot and tired.  Seems too simple, but it really works for me.

• 4 posts
    • 7 posts
    November 23, 2019 9:40 PM CET
    Pre and post FF - Yes lidocaine will definitely loosen up your hole and also helps desensitize your ring before playing. Then use it afterwards for relief. Also use medicated wipes when you go to bathroom will help soothe your hole.
    • 2 posts
    February 2, 2020 4:36 AM CET

Boi Butter helps me

• 2 posts
    March 25, 2020 12:02 AM CET

I can see and (feel) why people would want to "numb the pain" with "drugs", I can honestly say 3 things help me

stay warm, stay hydrated and stay relaxed, 

Pre - 24hrs to digest whatever is in your bowel (fasting is good for the gut as well), 21c warm water douche to clean it out, not cold as you will go tight for hours. then relax by sitting down for 30mins with your knees above your waist and relax (don't touch your hole, as tempting as it may be) 

Lube, Lube, Lube

Start Small - well thats a matter of experience after 16 years my start point is 4inches wide - so start small according to your butt. 

Stay relaxed - when playing alone, unless you're a circus performer this can be hard almost difficult but you will find a way I did I married him! But honestly you do really need a top and a bottom because fisting is very much about the connection between the people playing the game. 

During - aromatherapy is amazing I have an atomiser with Ylang-Ylang and Jojoba both great aroma's for relaxing. you could use an oil burner - set the environment its part of the foreplay.

After - have a shower thats all i do, clean your butt, within 24hrs your body will eject anything that should not be up your butt - sometimes after a 12hr session i will use bepanthen on the outside only the skin will stretch due to micro fissures. Note - Stay relaxed take your time, communicate with your top and feel the connection, and (unless pain is your thing) don't force anything up your butt cause it will Fucking hurt ( i know from personal experience)

If your not enjoying it your doing it wrong

Happy Fucking

xx Jeb

This post was edited by FistJeb at March 25, 2020 12:05 AM CET
    • 2 posts
    June 3, 2020 4:03 PM CEST

Hi Guys 

I want to try taking a fist and i am finding it so hard to find a real fist master that can train me i live in northern ireland and omg nothing here i have a friend that willing to try fisting me but i need your top avice guys best vids to watch and lube etc poppers all help and advice very very welcome x

• 11 posts
    June 3, 2020 11:23 PM CEST

best lube is a mix with crisco and J LUBE i think

• 36 posts
    June 14, 2020 10:08 PM CEST

As a sloppy bottom the most important thing for us is an experienced TOP. Never being a fistee before, this is no time to experiment.A good fister will treat a newbie to fisting with tolerance and patience and understanding. This is not something you can go from never having done to taking an entire arm to the shoulder in two easy steps. I know how you are HUNGRY for the experience ...but time is your friend and a good Fister is a MUST. Having said that, I "personally" find being just fucked even with a horse cock  satisfying  to the TOP more than me as the bottom.I require more and larger and wider.....that's as a result of being a slut fistee. Fisting broadens your horizons in more ways than one....LOL. But like I say...keep looking for that RIGHT FISTER ,it's important to you and your experiences being fisted.  

• 36 posts
    June 14, 2020 10:11 PM CEST

I agree crisco and J LUBE is a great mixture.... but in a pinch...crisco & baby oil with Aloe is a good 2nd. I could be a rich man if I had bought stock in CRISCO.... I use so much  LOL.

• June 21, 2020 6:56 AM CEST
    SW5Rascal said:

Hi guys, does anyone have any tips or suggestions re healing and soothing potions or lotions used internally and around the sphincter post play? Products that either soothe or encourage and support healing, reduce inflammation or irritation etc... I currently shove a haemoroids suppositorie in with a squeeze of Germoloids and another squeeze of Voltarol Gel. Does seem to do the trick but those last two products are not intended for internal use... 

• June 21, 2020 6:58 AM CEST

HI m8y, u could try to use or definately keep a cple of tubes of zylocaine available over the counter at the chemist ,mild clear anaseatic gel, should do the trick,also gret for mid fist session, its just a very mild nubbing agent, no stinging ,locaine i the UK, cheers m8 hope it works, ROB 

• 2 posts
    July 17, 2021 7:45 AM CEST

I agree on the butt paste. Butt if you have a very hairy hole, its harder than Driscoll to clean off. So I have a buddy help

• 1 posts
    September 3, 2021 10:14 AM CEST
    I like how my asshole gets so wide open after a good session