Forums » Stories

italie bathhouse

• 11 posts
    May 1, 2017 4:35 PM CEST

was visting a town in itali Bolonga they got a nice sauna place i heard, find it in house got in ttrue the door..show id then pay 8euro(almost 9$) got a loocker and slipers and a towel..lots of older males in the area,got domw to basement,there was lot of boths and a steamsauna ,drysauna videroom and darkroom,and a huge jacuzzi...toke a shower got domw in jacuzzi two men italien in the tube..after  a wile i feelt a hand on my leg a older greay head man touch me and i was realy horny..he rubb my slowy and i got hard..then his finger find my backpussy hole he tryed to get a finger in.not so good without lube, but i let him feels so good..he left for the tube and stand little bit away from tube..maybe he want some more so i got up from tube dry me of moved away after him in the dark labyrint..he got in a big both nice madras for two i follow him in..we look the door toke of the towels he hugh me den we kissen he want me on laying down on my belly,then he spread my legs i felt atoung in my hole so nice..he lick me hard..got my hole realy wet then he puch a finger in,,so good and next he got two in..gud i am in heaven..he work tre fingers in so good..after few minit he got his four fingers in i starten to open up..damm i need some lube..told him he must waitfor me need som lube,got up to my loocker got some great lube got dowm to him and he shine up when he see the lube..he want me on my back,he suck my dicks and then i fell his finger in my both realy slipri from lube..feel so good..and he have my dick in mouth and work in me slowly ,,,,mmm feelt the hand pucshing in and then he got in my butt..he hold hand still then slowy twistedhand around..slowy in and out my ass open up big..then after 30 minits i cum alot..we hugh and kiss a little then toke godbay love to wistit that place againg..

• xor
    • 1 posts
    August 12, 2017 4:40 PM CEST

hot story