Forums » Toys & Lubes

Warning on the colon snake

• 2 posts
    October 21, 2014 4:45 AM CEST

Fort Troff sells a colon snake that has a suction cup that goes on the shower wall.  It is about 2 feet long.  I had a friend over that was using it in his cleanout along with a shower shot and he ended up in the hospital needing surgery.  He puncture his colon when he took it all the way in.  He was out of work for 5 weeks after having 6 inches of his colon removed and then repaired.  Be careful going deep.  You may not even feel the puncture when it happens but will feel the sever pain later on. 

• 3 posts
    December 8, 2014 2:39 AM CET

Colon snakes are tricky. Too soft and they bend up double, too hard and you can hurt yourself.

• 2 posts
    August 30, 2015 5:30 PM CEST
    Thanks Bob, I was going to buy one of those but have decided not to
    • 1 posts
    September 12, 2018 8:27 PM CEST

eek, thanks - deeper is tempting but not at that risk

dumb question may be but does the Rambone reach into the colon

• September 17, 2018 8:16 AM CEST

thanks bob,was thinking of investing in a couple gota BF who wants one to stretch him ,but i,ve already warned him now i,m pretty much convinced except if i got one think it would be square peg soft .still has the capability of going wrong ,but as BF built like a rugby player and never gets sick ,think i,ll risk it ,but many thanks for the valuable advice ,think alot of guys should read warnings ,cheers m8 rob