Forums » Toys & Lubes

Quickmix Jlube

• 21 posts
    April 1, 2020 7:44 AM CEST

Have brought this up from the bottom of another post - here is your sure fire quick mix recipe for ready to use, lump-free fisting strength JLube:

Simple JLube recipe

Proportions: I find 4 tablespoons of powder per litre is about right for fisting.  This gives a very slippery but not claggy mix that does not dry out.  Experiment with your own proportions once you have made this up.

Ingredients: Sorbolene moisturiser (the one litre supermarket packs are perfect), water, JLube powder.
    Requirements: Stainless steel bowl, spoon or fork for mixing, a Bamix stick mixer or similar for a faster and smoother blend.

Method: 
    Dollop around 50ml of moisturiser into the bowl (again you can refine quantities there is no "too much").
    Mix in the JLube power with the spoon or fork to make a nice consistent paste. With the spoon, make sure there is no powder clinging to the bowl and it is all mixed into the paste. 
    Add the water (no need to trickle it in, no need to boil it, just add plain cold water). 
    Either mix with spoon to combine or blend it all in a quarter of the time with a stick mixer until you get a nice puree.
    This should not take more than 10 minutes and you immediately get a ready to use, lump-free lube. Of course mixing it for longer gives a better product.
    Decant into your play bottles. Perfect when someone unexpectedly drops in for a session. 

Advantages Anyone who has cooked and made a roux for a soup knows how this works - the JLube mixes instantly with the moisturiser, and they then both mix instantly with water, giving an immediate lump free lubricant that is ready to go.   No need to boil water.  No need to keep blending out lumps. No need to let stand for 24 hours.  The stick mixer is a refinement - but it does give a quick, perfect result.  Mixing by hand is ok, but takes more time is all.

Because this is so quick and simple, you don't have to make up large stocks in advance.  I generally make up about three litres at a time and decant into the play bottles.

Hope this helps.

I know some who add oil of cloves to this (nice natural relaxant).