Forums » Toys & Lubes

Needing some Tips

• 1 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:36 PM CEST

I got myself an 18 Inch (45cm) Double Dildo (about 4,5 cm wide) and trying to get it all the way in so I have some Questions

- First: When do i reach the S-shaped curve at the end of the colon? (at the first 1/3 i can feel an resistance but can pass but then at the second 1/3, around 12 Inch, i cant get any further, or better i'm scared to go deeper)

- Second: If i already passed the S-shaped curve, what is stopping me at 12 Inch? and can i do something to straighten up my colon to let it slip deeper?

- Third: what lube should i use?

- Fourth and last: If i can get the Toy completly in, can it really stuck? I'm asking because up till now i stuffed many things (10 Inch Toys, the Hand of a Friend up to the wrist, Soft-Balls and other Stuff about this Size) kinda deep inside me and it was easy for me to push everything back out again.

• September 4, 2015 11:32 AM CEST

First: Try pulling your legs (knees) up toward and against your belly while trying to go deeper. Also gentley turning the toy clockwise then counter clockwise can help you navagate a curve.

Second: As far as straightening the J-bend, over time this will happen. With practice you can actually take a fist in and through that bend in just as short as 5 minutes. Or as my Daddy likes it, right away. I can now quite easily but I've been fisting for several years.

Third: I now use mostly J-lube, when traveling, as it is easier to clean up. Most often my top pours J-lube into me (about 1 cup liquid J-lube) and then squirts crisco into my hole with a Jerky Gun (6 to 15 squirts depending on how deep or agressive you are going). Note that if you cannot take a fist in the first stroke, start with smaller amounts of lube and then add as you play. Otherwise it will all come squirting back out when the top is trying to work their way in.

Fourth: Yes when a long toy is inside you it can feel painful to get it back out. The best thing is to lie down and relax, it will want out on its own. Also the gentle turning to get it in can be used to work it back out unless it is all the way in. Then you just have to relax and enjoy it until it decides it wants out. I've had them slip out of me while sleeping. It will wake you up in a good way.

• 2 posts
    March 5, 2018 2:28 PM CET

[blockquote]Southwest PA, U.S.A. FF Bottom said:

First: Try pulling your legs (knees) up toward and against your belly while trying to go deeper. Also gentley turning the toy clockwise then counter clockwise can help you navagate a curve.

Second: As far as straightening the J-bend, over time this will happen. With practice you can actually take a fist in and through that bend in just as short as 5 minutes. Or as my Daddy likes it, right away. I can now quite easily but I've been fisting for several years.

Third: I now use mostly J-lube, when traveling, as it is easier to clean up. Most often my top pours J-lube into me (about 1 cup liquid J-lube) and then squirts crisco into my hole with a Jerky Gun (6 to 15 squirts depending on how deep or agressive you are going). Note that if you cannot take a fist in the first stroke, start with smaller amounts of lube and then add as you play. Otherwise it will all come squirting back out when the top is trying to work their way in.

Fourth: Yes when a long toy is inside you it can feel painful to get it back out. The best thing is to lie down and relax, it will want out on its own. Also the gentle turning to get it in can be used to work it back out unless it is all the way in. Then you just have to relax and enjoy it until it decides it wants out. I've had them slip out of me while sleeping. It will wake you up in a good way.

[/blockquote]

Great advice.... thanks