Forums » Anal Health & Wellbeing

HELP and advice please.

• 3 posts
    April 23, 2019 2:17 AM CEST

Hi Guys.

My partner and I have been working on opening him up for the last few months.  we are getting closer and closer and yesterday I pretty much got most of the way in.   Problem is each time he starts to show some blood, As time goes on and the more times we try, I can get further and further without showing any blood.  We go slow and gentle and use good lube so what else can i do to prevent any bleeding?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 posts
    May 1, 2019 1:48 PM CEST

It depends on how much blood 'some blood' is but blood is always a waring sign.

The small blood vessels are very close to the surface and so it's not uncommon for lube or toys to have some pink traces of blood. If that happens it's important to stop for half an hour or so to give the capilliaries time to heal before going on gently.

If by 'some blood' you mean bright red spots (rather than pink) then stop right away. You might feel comfortable trying again after a couple of hours if you want to take the risk but... Anything more than spots - active bleeding - you're done for the day.

Go slower! Try other lubes - some find aqueous cream kinder. If you aren't wearing gloves take more care about finger nails and rough skin....