Forums » Fist Fucking

Sydney Advice please

• 3 posts
    April 23, 2019 2:14 AM CEST

Hi Guys.

My partner and I have been working on opening him up for the last few months.  we are getting closer and closer and yesterday I pretty much got most of the way in.   Problem is each time he starts to show some blood, As time goes on and the more times we try, I can get further and further without showing any blood.  We go slow and gentle and use good lube so what else can i do to prevent any bleeding?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 21 posts
    May 2, 2019 2:40 AM CEST

Have you had a doctor check for hemorrhoids? I sometimes show "a little pink", and that is fine.  Anything like solid red stop immediately.  I have a good and understanding doctor and he has put me onto rectogesic - good for post fisting "running repairs".  The team at East Sydney Doctors are very proactive about helping with life's pleasures.

You need to be very gentle with the opening and first entrances ... working up to more vigorous fisting.

Use crisco and JLube.  By far the most effective lube combination.  You can mix JLube to whatever consistency you want.