Forums » Other Kinks & Fetishes

cum drinking

• 8 posts
    February 25, 2019 3:35 PM CET

I'm a bi-bottom, just love the feeling a big cock (BBC) easily sliding inside my hole, I love girth and I also love length and can fully take 10inches. 

Now, I douche a lot before any play happens. Solo or with someone, I want it clean as I love to suck the cock that was just fucking me. Now, here is my question. Has anyone pushed out the cum and drank it? I have been gangbanged and while one finished, I was sucking his cock (Cleaning it) getting the last drops of cum out of it while I was getting more pumped in my ass.  

What I want to have happen is, five or more guys DP me, fuck me and cum inside me. Then, push it out in a cup, sit down on a hard cock and tip the cum back in my mouth. I want to swish it around in my mouth and swallow it. Man, I am so hard thinking about it right now... I do love the taste of cum... 

• 2 posts
    March 27, 2019 9:15 PM CET
    I always wanted to let a big group of guys cum in my ass. But I want to keep it in there!
    • 8 posts
    June 20, 2019 4:25 PM CEST

I have gone to a sex party a few years back. Got on my hands and knees on a footstool that spun in a circle. I was getting fucked and sucking someone off. The dudes just kept cuming in, I lost count on how many fucked me. I just know that a lot of rubbers were in the trash can next to me when I had to stop! I can say that after that party I didn't need to eat lunch, I pretty much swallowed it! I'm looking to go back, but want to try another party in the same town. They are a huge group of tops, 30-40 plus and everyone has to be tested and provide proof. They asked if I would want to bottom for a party. I said yes! So, I just need to plan that now! I'm super looking forward to it. I'll have to sit on a towel when I head home to have something to catch all the cum leaking out!! lol

I'm sure I won't be the only bottom, but I'm actually hoping that I am! Fantasy 

• 36 posts
    November 10, 2019 5:19 AM CET
    Lol....been there,done that.Filled in for a bud of mine who was hired for a full weekend,fuck/fist fest ,but he got sick at the last moment.Man it took me nearly five days to recoup from 72 hours of bliss.
  • November 10, 2019 8:17 AM CET

Hi damien ,very glad u added that, hungerFF on his xtube intro, has a great info on pre and post fisting as in winding down from a full on session, which is as necessary as the preperations, , good one m8y, regards rob

• 8 posts
    November 21, 2019 3:50 PM CET

I was totally fucked by two monster cocks a few weeks back. both were huge cummers and I had cum running down my legs. it was so hot. towards the end of the session I was about to get dressed and head out when another couple of guys showed up. Since I was bent over by the pool table they asked me to stay. the other two guys that already finished were hard again and the fuck session started again. all taking turns fucking me and getting sucked. it was so hot I could taste the cum from my hole on them. I was picked up and set on the pool table and it happened to be where the pools balls were racked. not only did a pool ball slide up inside me with no issue at all. you could see a wet spot on the table and a not wet spot where the ball went in me. It's a stain that the owner loves and is still there. everyone thought it was hot, it felt good inside me with the weight. We went back to the bed next to the table and I felt another one get pushed inside me. I could only take two, but pushed them out and went back to being fucked. I felt so loose and I loved it, everyone did cum inside me and I was able to taste it. sadly, I wasn't able to push it out in a cup and drink it. I was so gaped that when I stood up it just ran out. I so love the taste of cum and knowing that it's inside me.

• 13 posts
    July 25, 2022 10:53 PM CEST
    I’ve gone to the abs many times and walked around looking for used condoms and sucking the anon cum from them.