Forums » Fist Fucking

Sydney Australia

• 21 posts
    January 4, 2019 10:33 PM CET

Message me if you want to hook up - suggest either a room at Headquarters or in the sling at 357 Sussex (cleaner and more facilities).
    I have a large hand (size 10 gloves) and a deep chute (elbow plus depending on top's skill).

Am regularly in the 357 sling on Sundays and have never gone home disappointed or unexplored. 

• January 7, 2019 8:04 AM CET

Hi M8 Would like to hook up but don,t do those dives ,I either hook up at a blokes place or the beach ,otel rm ,but I,m not a scene bloke ,no offence ,riggers and dark guys r or weren,t that welcome in gay bars in the 80,s and they were normally full of twinks not men ,but would like to hook up sometime cheers m8 ROB 

• 21 posts
    January 8, 2019 8:54 AM CET

Not a problem. Never seen anyone at HQ on ice. I only suggested it because there are sling rooms for rent there which guarantees privacy. 357 has a sling room, but it cannot be booked - but has better facilities (nothing better to finish off a shoulder deep fisting than letting it all relax in a hot spa. would love to know the beaches you go to where a fisting can be found ... sounds like my idea of heaven on a fist! And - have car, will travel.