Forums » Anal Health & Wellbeing

Back pain

• 2 posts
    May 1, 2018 5:48 PM CEST
    reggnright
    Has anyone out there have or had low back pain after playing. 
    A pain that start in the lower lumbar then moves down the  
    Sciatica nerve on the left /right or both sides of the leg. The pain is so intense it cause difficulty walking are standing up straight.
    • 10 posts
    May 9, 2019 7:18 AM CEST

YUP. I am currently having back problems and much of the related pain seems to coincide with when I play deep and relax my colon to take fat objects into the transverse region. As I relax those muscles inside, it leads to back spasms for a good 72 hours.

• 21 posts
    June 28, 2019 6:00 AM CEST

There are a lot of ligaments, muscles and connections that get moved around by deep play.  You need to find an understanding osteopath. 

• June 28, 2019 9:56 AM CEST

Yep ,I,ve had that pain siatic nerve pain I think ,,But i,m a tough little bugger i find a good few laps in the pool in the morning heated as its winter hear and yeah definately a dencorub lina ment,is worth it.so m8 its probably the siatic nerve,and maybe action just a bit too deep,quite common,even for tjose guys who don,t fist ,hope that ok but as I said i find a good swim ,will normally do the trick with ,a good heted rub ointment.good luck m8,but if persisits see an oseopath .cheers reagrds rob