Forums » Fist Fucking

Depth or Width

• 8 posts
    April 14, 2015 4:35 PM CEST

I often get asked by newbies, what's more important "depth or width".

Actually they are both important, sometimes one more than the other, but that's a personal choice.

When you look at the forearm, Some guy's forearms often are much larger than his fist, so to take his arm deep, you're going to need some width.

So yes while they are equally important,  work on the width first, and then the depth come much easier.

Two hands, is going for witdth for all your worth, some purists have been heard to say, two small hands doesn't really count.

Well pigs arse to them, if it wasn't for the guys with small hands, many arses would not be stretch enough for the guys with big hands to play with.

As you know with Pigs, they always want more, sop remember it's a journey, to who knows where, just make the most of every part of that journey.

And if you really want to be a top of the class pig, set your self some realistic goals, go out there, have fun and achive some goals for the winning team.

Cheers David

• 2 posts
    July 27, 2015 9:00 PM CEST

No better words have ever been spoken.

• 3 posts
    February 22, 2016 7:07 PM CET

Take your time and practice a lot:-)

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2016 8:41 PM CET

I am more into stretching and punching and I agree with Twohanz that one has first to work on  stretching and after that the depth.

Without S-hand i would not be zo far that i can almost get my man's dubbel XL fists. It is also matter of practicing, offcours.

• red
    • 3 posts
    March 17, 2016 6:28 PM CET

I concur and agree with your post

• 13 posts
    August 16, 2016 6:37 PM CEST

i agree with affect. i love stretching and punching. my cunt is more responsive than my colon. 

• 7 posts
    July 11, 2017 3:20 AM CEST

My first time was with a big hand he worked on me for an hour then his hand slipped in he played for a further 2 hours I haven't had small hands so I can't say to much other than love to try small hands 

• 7 posts
    August 12, 2017 1:19 PM CEST
    I can report of being fisted with small hands to the degree he was using fully closed fist then he punched fisted me for ages left, right, left, right.
    • 7 posts
    August 12, 2017 1:19 PM CEST
    I can report of being fisted with small hands to the degree he was using fully closed fist then he punched fisted me for ages left, right, left, right.
  • August 13, 2017 5:10 AM CEST

great reply on hands david and yeah all seems right,A Ok,cheers m8 rob.

• 1 posts
    August 23, 2017 5:42 PM CEST

So, I AM very much into taking both depth and width... To me there is nothing better then extra wide stretch with and extra extra depth. I luv to feel my deepest inner ring me worked over, punch and used.. causes me to cum and cum, both via my cock and via anal orgasms.....I do have many of them when I get fisted!! I love them!

• 6 posts
    June 2, 2019 9:03 PM CEST

Working on width and then depth seemed the best method for me both mentally and physically.  I think the process of increasing my width ability was easier.  It took me some time to figure out what the path was for depth as many times it felt like I just couldn't get through the inner gate but with time it opened now it seems so easy.  I hope everyone is as lucky as I feel and finds their ultimate pleasure!

• 36 posts
    August 11, 2019 9:06 AM CEST

Now that my hole is stretched I require a very muscular forearm in order to get that feeling of fullness.Having conquered that...the depth then come into play.The trick is to learn to relax and relax your rectum.I've long outgrown my XXL toys time to graduate and get something BIGGER.But in the end I LOVE a bodybuilder for MASSIVE forearms....WOOF  

• 8 posts
    August 20, 2019 8:53 AM CEST
    I am much more about the stretch and punch of my ass - Depth is not a factor for me. Don’t get me wrong - I enjoy the depth - But open my ass wide, roll that hand or hands, knuckles and toys inside my hole and I’m in heaven. Piston FFuck and Punch FFuck my Pussy until it becomes a nice cunt - puts me over the top.
    • 36 posts
    October 14, 2019 6:49 AM CEST
    I require both,but having a superior FISTER is essential.My hunger to be fisted grows more with each session.
    • 36 posts
    I require both,but having a superior FISTER is essential.My hunger to be fisted grows more with each session.
    • 36 posts
    • 36 posts
    • 6 posts
    November 9, 2019 11:49 AM CET
    Damien said:

Oh lord mine too. I can’t get enough. My boyfriend is a hot Venezuelan man, and he is so damn good at it. He really takes his time and stays at it. A superior fister is everything. 

• 6 posts
    November 9, 2019 11:49 AM CET
    Damien said:

Oh lord mine too. I can’t get enough. My boyfriend is a hot Venezuelan man, and he is so damn good at it. He really takes his time and stays at it. A superior fister is everything.