Forums » Stories

Non-Fiction: So, I'm Gay!

• 3 posts
    April 7, 2015 3:55 PM CEST

I am gay and I like, love, enjoy the company of MEN. Every man has something to offer, that I can be learned from, that I can rejoice in, that I can lust after, that I can love.

I seek men that tend to push the envelope, are sexual risk takers, and that are adventurous. I don't expect them to jump off of cliffs or in front of speeding trains, but they have to get my blood pumping.   They have to have a sense of adventure and amazement.

OK, I like sex --- and oh, yea, I like drugs. Be it a one / two night stand with a hot man that I meet, or an extended holidays with like mined M8s, call me, pick me up, and I'll be there. I'm into long extended sessions, a full seven to 30 days’ worth of well lubed, and extremely fucked up man on man fisting fucking kissing sucking cock and ass play!

Sometimes, I like to start slowly and deliberately.

Other times, I like to jump in with both feet (ok, and hands). I get off on full throttle man play. That can include skin contact, kissing, ass eating (dirty or clean), fucking, fisting, nip work, bondage (in all its forms). I get off on the pain and pleasure cycle, including needles, piercing, electric play, enemas, large (make that very large) toys. There has not been a man-on-man sex act that I've walked away from.  

I live by the motto, "I will try anything and everything at least FIVE TIMES, before I make up my mind that I "don't like it!"

I top. I get off on putting a man through his paces and see how much he is willing to take. With little encouragement, I will push him deeper and farther than he is use to, with his nominal consent. I don't use safe words, but rely on a man's body to tell me how far to go.

I am a Bottom. Fill me, fuck me, fist me. I need to be pushed beyond those relatively few limits that I have. As the Top working on me, you have to read me as well as I read you.

I am anal. I like to have my ass filled with cocks, fists, large toys, piss, cum, and shit. I like to have my ass fletched out by a hot man with a full beard and stache (but I digress).

I am oral. I get off on kissing, pecking, and chewing. Coax me under a rim seat, and I’ll eat out any and all asses offered. I get off on being fed extended prolapsed rosebuds. I'm like a "hoover from hell" and will suck the side off a barn if it’s covered in piss and cum. Give me a filled ass, filled with anything from piss, cum, and shit, and I'll clean it perfectly.  

Oh yea, I never tire, and I’m always up. Switching positions is always encouraged, especially if the man in my ass is having his ass worked on while fisting me. I just love fresh spooge at the changing of the guard.

Each man has his assignment and orders. Show no mercy and no retreat, no matter how much I may protest. I’ll show you the same courtesy. Besides, fuck, like I'm going to say no???

Let me know how you feel about this posting, and anything that would improve my fantasy.

• 3 posts
    November 18, 2016 3:06 PM CET

Dude.. if you were for sale I would buy you... my kind of man

• 3 posts
    November 18, 2016 3:10 PM CET

Thanks.  Cum to Munich and put down a down payment!  Mike.

• red
    • 3 posts
    January 1, 2017 1:30 PM CET
    I am right there with you. I am very proud to be used by men to achieve their respective fantasy allowing me to live mine. I love to get twisted and fisted, drink piss ffrom an uncut tap, rough nipple torture, S&M, hard CBT anything that blurs the line between the pleasure /pain continuum and since I am an exhibitionist submissive, I love to act out my sexual fantasies in public. My favorite is showing off my phone protruding prolapsed mankunt which when in full bloom is 4 inches of red rectum. I'm so proud of the work that went into it, I get looks from utter disgust to extreme fascination. I know that after all of the years it took me to embrace my sexuality I am not embarrassed by proclivities or my need for pain.
    • 3 posts
    January 4, 2017 12:31 PM CET

That is the most BEAUTIFUL rosebud, Red buddy, you did you Daddy proud..... I'd love to keep you for myself !!!!!

• 3 posts
    January 4, 2017 12:32 PM CET

by the way you on asspig....???

• 3 posts
    January 9, 2017 3:20 PM CET

Yep.  Same Nic!  Mike.