Forums » Fist Fucking

Calling FF guys in Sunshine Coast area

• New
    • 4 posts
    January 14, 2018 5:11 AM CET

Hey Guys, I am relatively new to fisting. I can almost self fist whole hand, but not quite to the wrist. The feeling of being stretched is wonderful, but I want much more! I'm looking for a guy, or group who can loosen me properly and get deep inside. Not concerned about getting loose, because thats exactly what i want. I love the videos of guys taking elbow-deep, and want that for myself. 

This is a GENUINE request, so if you are a FF Top on the Sunshine Coast, in QLD, Australia, please get in touch. 

Please teach me to take your fist/s.

Tony

• July 4, 2019 10:22 PM CEST

Hey mate, experience fistee and fister. Lots of big toys and we have a sling too. Where on the coast are you?

• New
    • 4 posts
    July 5, 2019 2:06 AM CEST
    Cool. I'm at north end of SC, but will travel wherever I need to go. This is sonething I've been wanting to achieve for a long time. I understand some guys use poppers, but I don't know anything about them, so open (pun intended) to all suggestions and advice. I will put myself into your capable hands. Hopefully you can put your hands into me too!! Just the thought has me quivering with anticipation and delight.
  • July 5, 2019 3:05 AM CEST
    How about you send me an email to [email protected] and we can chat more about it in private.
    New said:
    Cool. I'm at north end of SC, but will travel wherever I need to go. This is sonething I've been wanting to achieve for a long time. I understand some guys use poppers, but I don't know anything about them, so open (pun intended) to all suggestions and advice. I will put myself into your capable hands. Hopefully you can put your hands into me too!! Just the thought has me quivering with anticipation and delight.

• New
    • 4 posts
    July 5, 2019 4:02 AM CEST
    Will do, when I get back home this afternoon.
    Thanks!
  • New
    • 4 posts
    February 24, 2022 1:58 AM CET

I'm looking for FF fun in Sunshine Coast too. I have taken my own hand, but it's awkward and I'd really like someone to do me deeper than I can get.

Fisting is something I want to be able to do well. Need a teacher who will train me,........please!