Forums » Pre- & Post Fist Fucking

muscle relaxants

• 3 posts
    August 21, 2017 7:50 AM CEST

can anyone advise me what and where you can get a pill that will relax muscles - particularly that important one. 

• 3 posts
    September 10, 2017 12:16 PM CEST

Hyoscine-N-butylbromide

Goes by various brand names depending on country. Commonly for stomach cramps and period pain.

It relaxes the same muscels as poppers, but without the effect on your head. The effect on your ring isn't as strong as poppers, but it helps stop ejection cramps from big toys, fisting etc in the same way as poppers. 

It helps me keep a big uncomfortable plug in for up to an hour when I would normally use poppers. 

• 3 posts
    September 14, 2017 9:06 AM CEST

Thanks for that - it goes by the name of Buscopan here. Do you have any knowlege of the effects of Pseudoefedrine (sinutab / sudafed)//

• 3 posts
    September 14, 2017 9:26 AM CEST

No sorry. That got banned around here years ago - too many people refining it into crack.

• October 7, 2018 7:10 AM CEST

Hi Guys alot of guys won,t like me saying this or they can,t get them there but i gotta admit ,if u ever take a valium or diazapam 5 ml,s an hour before fisting that should relax u ,and u don,t have to have a mental condition to take a val or two,for some bloody reason the med community in the west has gone anti valium and codeine ,because we might get adicted to it ,Bit bloody late they,ve been prescribingthem like water since the 1960,s to bad for those of us who,ve had to take them for one reason or another in our lives ,for me it was epilepsy as docs couldn,t get the epilum dose right .anyway I find they really relax me but not enough to put me to sleep .But gotta add we r ll individual and good luck if u don,t have a med condition getting them as stated the med community in aus,the US and UK have gone mental .cheers guys ROB 

• 7 posts
    November 23, 2019 9:32 PM CET
    In the US try Zanaflex it's generic for Tizanidine. It's a muscle relaxant and taking 2 an hour before playing really relaxes me and I can open up wider with no problem.
    • 7 posts
    November 23, 2019 9:32 PM CET
    In the US try Zanaflex it's generic for Tizanidine. It's a muscle relaxant and taking 2 an hour before playing really relaxes me and I can open up wider with no problem.
    • 1 posts
    October 22, 2020 4:41 PM CEST

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the essays services reviews , you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.