Forums » Other Kinks & Fetishes

Pumping -Rosebud and Prolapse

• 5 posts
    July 17, 2017 6:18 AM CEST

Interested in getting into Anal Pumping - want to buy a cylinder like LA pump or thick wall.

Any advice or experiences

• 1 posts
    January 4, 2018 10:08 PM CET
    I got my rosebud from big toys and fisting. Check it out. I think cylinders could be dangerous if used incorrectly
    • 2 posts
    July 31, 2018 9:55 PM CEST

Hi,anyone inform me on how to get the rest of my prolapse out,seemed to hit a barrier.Photo taken on the 30/7/18.An advice more than welcome,Thanks

• 2 posts
    March 27, 2019 9:11 PM CET
    I like to insert the cylinder as deep as possible and begin pumping my inner most rectum. You can really feel the tug on the lower stomach. after about 10 mins I start trying to pull the cylinder out and increasing the pressure so I don't lose it. I can feel my colon pull and unfold into the cylinder. I stop pulling it out before the rim of the cylinder emerges. From this point I push as hard as I can and pump beyond my comfort zone, and then I release some pressure so I can stand it and hold it there for another 10 minutes, increasing the pressure over time as desired. Once I can look down and really see my prolapse in the cylinder, i repeatedly increase pressure as much as I can, then release. I do this over and over without ever removing the pump. I keep pushing and relaxing while doing this and really notice it growing. I usually pump for about 30 mins. After that I keep my prolapse hanging out as long as possible. When I can't keep it out anymore, I fuck my self as hard as possible with the master cock, making sure to bottom out hard on it to really stretch and destroy my ass.
    • 4 posts
    February 14, 2020 5:12 AM CET

very nice,.. Southern CA,USA HERE... Love to Suck a Hot Long Prolapse