Forums » Pre- & Post Fist Fucking

Post Fist

• 2 posts
    December 8, 2014 3:04 PM CET

Hi guys, does anyone have any tips or suggestions re healing and soothing potions or lotions used internally and around the sphincter post play? Products that either soothe or encourage and support healing, reduce inflammation or irritation etc... I currently shove a haemoroids suppositorie in with a squeeze of Germoloids and another squeeze of Voltarol Gel. Does seem to do the trick but those last two products are not intended for internal use... 

• 7 posts
    December 8, 2014 10:52 PM CET

MayfairRascal:

Pre Fisting: I like my top to work a little bit of hemorriod ointment up into my hole to reduce some swelling and seems to stop the traces of blood that sometimes occur.

Post Fisting: I use a few things to speed recovery. I clean my self well and then use some aloe vera wipes on my hole. Then I use a good amount of "Boudreeaux's Butt Paste" all over and up in my hole. Suppose to be the zinc the helps the most. I have used a plain zinc cream before, but this stuff is magic for me.

Hope this help!

Red Gem

• 1 posts
    April 15, 2015 9:36 AM CEST
    Aloe vera and zinc both very good. But I don't wash out afterwards, especially if my bf has cum in me.
    • 7 posts
    April 30, 2015 11:14 AM CEST
    So where do you buy that butt paste from I have never herd of this before??
    • 7 posts
    April 30, 2015 4:55 PM CEST

I get it at Target or Walmart or the grocery store. You can find it in the baby department/asile.

• 9 posts
    August 24, 2015 3:20 AM CEST

Hi guys, can't believe that there is such a thing as BUTT PASTE!!!!! We are very deprived (note the spelling) well we are also depraived in Australia. We certainly can't buy it in our Target stores. LOL Hogmaster

• 7 posts
    August 26, 2015 7:25 PM CEST

Hope this helps you guys from the land down under.

www.buttpaste.com or http://www.amazon.com/Boudreauxs-Butt-Paste-Ointment-Protectant/dp/B001190D5Q

This post was edited by Red Gem at August 26, 2015 7:26 PM CEST
    • 11 posts
    October 1, 2016 8:19 PM CEST

i prefer to walk around with my cunt sore for a couple of days to remind me of the good fisting i got. otherwise, my insatiable cunt wants it again right away.

• 1 posts
    November 15, 2018 7:27 PM CET

I find that just a nice warm "sitz bath" with plain warm water for about 20 minutes or so really helps repair, relieve, my hole.  I always have trouble with the outer hole, the area you can actually see from the outside getting sensitive and sore.  I have even done this between FF sessions.  Nothing in the water, just warm water.  I don't lay down, or I get too hot and tired.  Seems too simple, but it really works for me.