Forums » Fist Fucking

Novice hole stretching

• December 23, 2016 4:13 PM CET
    Hi guys, am sure this topic has been posted many times before but am struggling to stretch my hole to take a fist comfortably. I have a selection of toys, inc dildo, plugs and even a fist shaped toy and I use a mixture of these toys every night. I meet guys regularly to attempt to take fists and usually meet someone once or twice a week. My problem is I can't quite get passed the knuckles and thicker part of the fist and no matter how hard I try I get stuck at this point. I have been practicing for a few months now and was really hoping to be further along than this.

I really enjoy ass play and fisting and have big aims and goals for the future and to stretch and gape real wide, but I first need to stretch enough to comfortably take a fist. I have tried using poppers or chems nothing but still not quite there.

Any help or advice on how to go forward and get a bit further towards my goals would be really appreciated.

Thanks lads.
    • 1 posts
    January 6, 2017 1:44 PM CET

hey dude, looking fit :P

i had that problem when i got started... it just took some time, and a lot of play, lube and poppers!  With guys though it was about finding someone i clicked with that i really wanted to take it.  I'm sure you've heard, tking a fist is as much about the connection with the other dude as it is about the technical aspect!  Also, is he an experienced fister!?

• 7 posts
    July 11, 2017 3:30 AM CEST

You could try having your top work your hole a bit more as well as buying yourself a wide inflatable butt plug to stretch you wider 

• 1 posts
    August 22, 2017 4:37 PM CEST
    any more advice on this would be great ! i love the feeling of having my ass stretched and played with but nver quite manage past the thumb .. it's frustrating as i have no toys and partner is not very interested in stretching my ass .. any help would be much apreciated ????
    • 1 posts
    August 30, 2017 8:11 AM CEST

It will be great if any experience top can train me to take up the fist in Toronto Canada...

• 7 posts
    August 30, 2017 1:57 PM CEST
    Damn it wrong country.. I would love to accommodate
    • 3 posts
    September 14, 2017 9:30 AM CEST

Big gently tappered butt plugs did it for me up to 3.2" wide. I went from 3.2 to 4.2" fairly quickily (6 months) once I discovered poppers.

• 3 posts
    November 24, 2017 9:20 AM CET

I have been trying to take a fist for what seems forever, at least three years without success. My latest toy is a plastic traffic cone. It's kind of hard to get it to stay in place but my unique bath tub makes it pretty easy. I'm up to three sets of 100 bounces on it at one time. My ass seems to be openned up pretty much since a toy from Ft. Truff goes in pretty easily after I'm finished. My other problem is finding experienced tops with small hands. They are few and far between. Lastly, the only club I can find where fisting takes place is Slammer in Los Angeles and fisters seemed to have abandoned it. Very few times have I found anyone into FF and they now usually are only bottoms.