Forums » Anal Health & Wellbeing

Ball stuck inside my ass, Help please

• 1 posts
    May 5, 2016 3:42 AM CEST

Hi all, today I introduced a 2 and half inches diameter hard ball up my ass. Now it is stuck there, it does not hurt but I have not been able to eject it. It has been inside for 2 hours now. Please I will appreciate any tips, I do not want to go to the hospital. Yes I can take a fist and I do not want surgery. I am home alone now

This post was edited by Alejo at May 5, 2016 3:43 AM CEST
    • 1 posts
    September 7, 2018 11:47 PM CEST

did it ever come out?

• 5 posts
    September 11, 2018 6:53 AM CEST
    I had a situation like this once where I got the balls of the dildo in but had to really work to get them out. Thankfully I have a proper cunt now so nothing's gonna get stuck inside it ????????
    • 1 posts
    October 19, 2018 6:55 PM CEST

For anyone in the future that has this same problem I can share my experience. Relax, gravity will do its job. When I started playing with pool cue balls, I had one stuck. I couldn't feel it in my body, but knew it was there. I had the same fears our friend had.

I decided to relax since I was in no pain and I stopped trying. I went about my day and several hours later, I felt the pressure, went to the bathroom and gave birth to a beautiful black shiny 8-ball.

Subsequent times, it has taken even longer. Never overnight, but once I had to leave the house to meet friends. It hadn't come out yet! What was I going to do? I grabbed paper towels and stuffed them into my pocket. Midway through dinner I excused myself, went to the men's room, took out my paper towels just in time to produce the ball. I washed it really good in the sink and went back to my table holding the ball. When asked where that came from. I said I just found it.... Close call.