Forums » Pre- & Post Fist Fucking

Preperation

• 2 posts
    April 13, 2016 5:06 PM CEST

I have just read, on a sexual health site, that I should not perform an enema or douche myself before fisting as this can irritate and thin the anal walls.  I have done this for 10 years now, without any problems and  I'm now confused! So how do I prepare and ensure I am cleaned out prior to being fisted?

• September 18, 2016 12:54 AM CEST

Douching in general is considered to increase the risk of infections from any anal activity (fucking or fisting) because it irritates the lining.  When it comes to fisitng however, my personal view is that you greatly increase the risk of particulates within any feaces tearing the intestinal lining during play if you do not douche beforehand.  I'm not aware of any studies into best pratice when it comes to fisitng.  I'd be interested to read them if there are!

My recommendation would be to wait at least an hour between douching and being fisted, if at all possible.

• 13 posts
    October 1, 2016 8:16 PM CEST

douching/enemas are foreplay for me. i got really hot and it loosens my cunt and makes it wet and wanting the fist. 

• December 17, 2017 10:53 AM CET

Before a FF session : one diclofenac suppository (beware of contra-indications !) prevents from inflammation and pain !

• October 7, 2018 7:04 AM CEST

yeah gotta add a bit here myself i have always been a douching guy before hand but a m8 gave me a suppository,and a couple of lomotil tabs before 1 hrs the lomotil just blocks u up but i,d rather be blocked up than dirty for a m8 ,there r other tabs u get over the counter for tummy probs that r just as effective ,But even though i douched gotta admit the suppository really worked so fisted and got fisted with confidance till 4 am in the morn after starting just after midday ,good luck cheers guys be careful ROB .