Forums » Toys & Lubes

Grandma's secret recipe for J-lube based lubricant

• 1 posts
    March 14, 2016 4:20 PM CET

Hi guys. I'm an experienced fistee very wide and deep. 

I used throughout the years several types of lubes, commercial ones, water based, silicon based, ... getting always back to my beloved J-lube that I currently blend with a bit of a mosteurizing cream, like Nivea or Dove, just to prevent the tendency of J lube to dry out easily.

I personally do no t like Crisco, nor the smell nor its greasy and messy feeling.

A top fister, I recently met, told me about a recipe to make a lube with J-lube, preparation H and some other "ingredients" a fistee was using. Unfortunaltely he was unable to explain the details. Apparently Preparation H was added to prevent the hole soreness

I couldn't get hold of this recipe and I was wondering if any of you have experience with home made lube preparation based on J-lube to help the hole getting tired easily.

Any advice or experience is welcome.

ProFF

• 5 posts
    March 20, 2016 6:00 PM CET

Someone answer the fukin Post, as I want the recipe for my hole.......

• 2 posts
    April 19, 2019 4:36 PM CEST
    Andy said:

Someone answer the fukin Post, as I want the recipe for my hole.......

https://youtu.be/8MBGnQo7WsM

This post was edited by fisting- at April 19, 2019 4:41 PM CEST
    • 1 posts
    April 22, 2019 8:23 AM CEST

I don't know the exact recipe listed above, but I do understand the Preparation H being added to the mix and I can tell you what I have learned from my years of experience and listening to others which has led me to the best J-Lube experience of all time. When I make this I do so in a batch that I make in a mixer, first I start with boiling water which I just bring to a boil and then shut off and start the stand mixer and start adding in the J-Lube until I get the right consistency I am looking for. Next I was told to add in Coconut Oil, I but a big jar of it from Walmart for $10 and depending on the room temp it can either be very solid or very soft and pliable; depending on the room temp I will blend it accordingly to my desired thickness. Then I was told to add in "Clove Oil" I buy a little bottle of it in the same place I buy Anise extract for making baked goods, and according to what I was told the clove oil will cause your ring to open up. I didn't believe it and wasn't sure what to think until I tried it for myself the first time and once I did I've never gone back, because it really does make the difference, so I make a batch with clove and one without clove oil.

I then let the mixer run until it blends everything into this creamy like frosting mix, and it can be scooped up and used as lube on toys or my hands, poured into ice cube trays and frozen in the freezer to make for easy lube insertions prior to play, etc... Once inside the feeling is a pleasant one and within a minute or two at most it feels like its all melted inside of me. I do not lack the sensations from play like I do when I add Crisco to the mix, but if someone wants to make a real mess you can add Crisco to the mix. I have personally found the Coconut oil, Clove oil and J-Lube are the perfect mix... 

• 21 posts
    May 3, 2019 12:37 AM CEST

Simple JLube recipe.

Proportions: I find 4 teaspoons of powder per litre is about right for fisting.  This gives a very slippery but not claggy mix that does not dry out.  Experiment with your own proportions once you have made this up.

Ingredients: Sorbolene moisturiser (the one litre supermarket packs are perfect), water, JLube powder, stainless steel bowl, spoon or fork for mixing, a Bamix stick mixer or similar for a speed blend.

Method: Dollop around 50ml of moisturiser into the bowl (this is generous, again you can refine quantities) and mix in the JLube to make a nice consistent paste.  Add the water (no need to trickle it in, no need to boil it, just add plain cold water).  Mix with spoon or fork to combine.    Blend with stick mixer until you get a nice puree. This should not take more than 10 minutes and you immediately get a lump free lube.
    Decant into your play bottles. Perfect when someone unexpectedly drops in for a session. 

Advantages Anyone who has cooked and made a roux knows how this works - the JLube mixes instantly with the moisturiser, and they then both mix instantly with water, giving an immediate lump free lubricant that is ready to go.   No need to boil water.  No need to keep blending out lumps. No need to let stand for 24 hours.  The stick mixer is a refinement - but it does give a quick, perfect result.  Mixing by hand is ok, but takes more time is all.

Because this is so quick and simple, you don't have to make up large stocks in advance.

Hope this helps.

• 2 posts
    March 25, 2020 12:24 AM CET

As gay men, a good portion of some of our lives will be dedicated to the art and craft of anal sex. It is one of my favorite ways to pass an evening and one of the most enjoyable parts of my life. At its best, bottoming is a mind-blowing and carnal experience that feels really good. At its worst, it is painful and unpleasant. Clearly there is a right and wrong way to do it, and a learning curve — few guys start off as bottoming champions. You need years of practice, and sometimes you need tips from someone who knows what he is doing.  

The tips in this slideshow progress from beginner bottoms to more advanced bottoms, so if you are just beginning your magical bottoming journey, the advice at the beginning may be more useful to you than those in the back. Enjoy the ride. 

wwwdot advocate.com/sexy-beast/2016/5/25/17-tips-happier-healthier-bottoming#media-gallery-media-5

This post was edited by FistJeb at March 25, 2020 12:44 AM CET
    • 3 posts
    September 23, 2020 12:09 AM CEST

Search the top-ranked list of Men’s Face Serums below along with related reviews and opinions. • best serum for men• C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum.